Well, last June I started in on my first models for the Haemonculus Coven, and they were destined to be Grotesques. I based them on Paulson Games' Bioterror models, and from four identical models, I managed to squeeze out the four following original poses:
I've kind of surprised myself with how well they turned out. I had begun to stall on them, and then I got to the arms, and--BAM!--just like that they started to really come together. It was the inspiration that got me to the finish line...which is where we stand now. They're done. Done done. And it feels pretty damn good :)
Without further gum-flapping, here are the completed photos of them:
As indicated in the first photos, I also completed the pain counters for the unit, but more on that soon.