Though I may not have succeeded with as much of my November Modeling Vow as I did with October, but I still feel like I accomplished some good things in November, chief among them, for me, is having finished painting AND BASING the unit of Dark Eldar Grotesques that I finished modeling in October.
The full idea and process behind my bases is something I'll go into in a separate, fuller article. For now, the general concept was that I wanted them to represent the floor of a Haemonculus' workshop: a slick, bloody mess, some of which looked like it might actually be alive.
For painting the Grotesques and Aberration, I took the colour scheme for The Hexed from the Haemonculus Covens book...
...to come up with this.
please look me up on there as I'd be happy to follow you!), I gave it a go:
Paulson Games Bioterrors that I used turned out pretty well: